the Rift

[OPEN] Will the lost souls be forgot?

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud
From futher than hope, comes death - And life asks nothing more of it than more life - as if wanting were an emptiness that could be filled.
</style>

At the sound of movement, Myrddin's ghostly gaze searched forth, spying the creature nimbly moving towards him quite quickly. In a land such as the basin, where so much is rock and ice, the life force of others pulses with a light unhindered by the baron surroundings. Her light pulsed strongly in her horn, and eyes, trickling through her body and creating the rough outline of her shape. Flaring his nostrils and drawing in her scent, Myrddin's enormous mind scoured its depths for where he knew it from. "I see you now, young one. In my own way." In his cave...her mother, Leyra wasn't it? Hadn't she met the mare while bathing? He thought so - but what truly intrigued him, would her undoubted knowledge of Mauja.

Gruffly he moved towards her with the pains of age, yet for all of his wrinkles and ghostly eyes, his face appeared kind as he looked down upon her. "We met in a cave I think...A cave I used to call my own, on the day Mauja returned. Tell me child - Frost Fyre , where is the Frostking?"

Myrddin's nearly translucent tail flicked idly behind his tall boney frame, as he regarded the young one carefully. He could only make out strong emotions, and had not yet mastered interpreting expressions. Alas, he was only slightly less blind then he used to be.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Will the lost souls be forgot? - by Myrddin - 09-01-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: Will the lost souls be forgot? - by Myrddin - 09-03-2013, 07:57 PM