the Rift

[OPEN] Will the lost souls be forgot?

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

So he can see? Tilting her head, the fae wondered if he had received his sight using magic. She smiled, lips spreading to show a warm smile at Myrddin. Nodding head head, she spoke. "It's great to know you're able to see. But, may I ask as to how you're able to see?" She questioned, emerald eyes showing curiosity, tail swaying behind her. She scanned over the pristine white stallion, his body looking frail compared to the roan's.

He moved closer, and the fae swore she could hear the grinding of brittle bones as he moved forward. She watched him, watching his lips form a question. He wished to know where the Frost Heart had gone. The fae hesitated, not knowing how to answer. The King? He was gone... wasn't he? She hadn't seen him floating around the Basin as of late, so he must be off somewhere. She opened her lips, hesitant. "Yes, that was the day we met. When Mauja rose from your mirror in the cave. As to where Mauja is..." The fae paused, glancing to the side. "I have not seen him as of late, he has vanished from the Basin, as far as I can tell." She informs the pearl stallion, tone darkening in her last words. She looked at Myrddin, the smile having faded off her face. Her tail had dropped now, sitting in the snow.

She thought back to the day she had met Myrddin, she was younger, an energetic little foal. She had wandered to the cave of the Haruspex, where other horses had gathered. She watched as their king Mauja rose from the mirror, and the horses who had gathered were surprised and relieved to see him. The fae felt indifferent about his return, for she had never known the King before that incident. She still felt indifferent about him, for she had never directly spoken to him.
"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
Will the lost souls be forgot? - by Myrddin - 09-01-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: Will the lost souls be forgot? - by Myrddin - 09-03-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Will the lost souls be forgot? - by Frost Fyre - 09-07-2013, 11:46 AM