Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace’s gate was slow and easy as he moved out of the Foothills. He had been wandering further and further away from his new home, and was finding Helovia much to his liking. With things warming up he was beginning to find this new land more and more pleasant. Over the short time he had been there though, he had encountered very few individuals, not that this particularly bothered him. A long sigh escaped from his lips as he looked up at the sky, and then down at the grass beneath his feet. The home of his foalhood couldn’t even compare to this place.
Generally Solace wasn’t the type to be insecure, but there was no denying the fact he felt rather useless to his herd. When was the last time he had even been involved in any kind of fight? His natural instinct was to avoid any form of conflict if it didn’t involve him. Even if conflict i involve him he still would do his best to avoid the situation. But this new sell sword life wouldn’t allow him to avert conflict forever. It was time for him to find a little bit of passion underneath the passiveness. A soft laugh escaped from his lips and he shook his head slowly.
”I am a bit of a hopeless case,” He thought to himself. ”I just let things brush over my shoulder and refuse to stand for something.”
He gave out another soft laugh at the realization of his insecurity. How long had it been since he had questioned himself? Now, he didn’t consider himself to be an arrogant, or cocky stallion, but he liked to believe himself reasonably confident. Perhaps this new herd life was starting to change him internally already. Before, Solace could’ve cared less about what benefit he brought others, all that had truly mattered to him not a season ago was his own welfare. Now his decisions could potentially effect the lives of someone else. This thought was absolutely terrifying to him, depending on others was not his natural instinct and he didn’t wasn’t particularly fond of others depending on him either.
He decided to push on a bit further from his homeland. Switching his gait, Solace moved at a smooth, but a rather slow trot. His heavy hooves making soft thuds against the grass, as he sought out some kind of other being. Perhaps he could stumble upon a creature he could invite to a friendly spar, that didn’t seem like too much to ask. There was also the slight chance that he himself could find a threatening individual, within his lifetime he had encountered more of those than he had ever desired. He glanced around his new surroundings, which truly weren’t much different from the ones before, the only difference was that there seemed to be a small stream. Solace’s ears swiveled in various directions, and he took in deep breaths, hoping to find the scent of another individual.
[Location: A field not too far from the Foothills. It is clear for the most part, appears to be about midday.
Attacks: 0/3
@[Oxy] ]

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight[Spar, Oxy] - by Solace - 09-02-2013, 12:11 AM