the Rift

Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The poison is gone. Emotions are not staying with me. Well. As often as they had been in the beginning. I was so grateful now. I didn't have to deal with them clouding my judgement. Oh. My dears. I could finally be der Sensenmann again! It was an amazing feeling. And, it seemed that the poison had also granted me with another ability. One that allowed me to tug on the souls of those who were around me. It was perfect. Definitely perfect.

But, of course, I was back in the Threshold. I knew crazy when I saw it. So, I was definitely out to search for those who would be able to join my group. I studied. I watched. I stalked. I did all of those before I even got close to a prospect. How many had I pushed aside in my choices today, you ask? At least a dozen. They were not worthy - and they did not seem like they wished to actually help us if they were not crazy. No, perhaps they were blood thirsty, but they were not crazy.

This one, though, seemed to be paranoid. It showed in his movements. Everything was as if there was something watching. Which is the truth... Innerste chided and I had to hold back a laugh. Because, really, that was completely and totally the truth. I was watching.

I let the other horned mare appear first. She said who she was, where she was from, and asked who exactly he was. Lena. Basin. I stored it away in my memory before I allowed my darkened frame to pull from the shadows of the trees and into the few rays of the moonlight. "How lovely! I've found company!" I chirped, the darkness ever evident in my voice as the comment almost seemed taunting. "Seele. Might I say what a pleasure it is to meet both of your acquaintances. Perhaps now those monsters that lurk in the darkness won't find their way to us..." I spoke - not offering too much about me yet. No. Why would I do that? It seemed completely and totally beyond my brain. It was time to see just how paranoid he was before I continued on with this little run toward gaining a new member...

403 words
der Sensenmann = the Grim Reaper
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-02-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-02-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:06 PM