Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture
Heard all the things in heaven and earth
I've seen many things in hell
But his vulture's eye of a cold pale blue
Is the eye of the devil himself

I hear the voice of another, and my head whips in it’s direction. It does not take me long to realize that the mare had introduced herself. Aurora Basin? That means absolutely nothing to me; I assume it is some form band. I make no notion of returning her greeting; nodding or bowing is a sign of weakness. Weakness is not something I will show to a potential threat. The mare’s question resonates with me. Who are you? Should I tell this mere stranger? Shortly after the first mare appears, another emerges from the shadows. Yet another mare, that calls herself Seele. Her words hold an evident darkness that sends my internal alarms off. Something about these two appearing together within a span of time just doesn’t seem right to me. I study both mares’ eyes, neither seeming to have the devil’s eye.

I flick my short tail and swivel my ears back against my skull. Seele’s words make me want to laugh. The monsters now come? It appears as though they may be directly in front of me. I settle my gaze upon Lena first. I narrow my eyes slightly and give her a stony glare. Suspicion is evident in every aspect of my physical being. I decide after my long silence it may be wise to satisfy at least one question.

“I am Vulture,” my voice is cold, but doesn’t contain the suspicion that I feel within the moment. My gaze remains glued to Lena for a very long moment, but then turns to Seele. “You are a fool if you think the monsters will stay away. Monsters aren’t stopped by a group of unicorns.” I hiss turning my head in my direction. For a very long moment I watch her, she appears to be more of a threat than the other mare. I most definitely can be wrong though, Lena may surprise me.

I can hear the song of my favored bird, and for a moment, I begin to hum the harmony I had been previously. My tune is cut off though when I feel my mind pulling me back to the reality of my situation. All it takes is one moment for them to strike, and I would be defenseless because I want to him a tune. I regain control of myself and begin to speak again.

“You would not approach unless you both have some kind of motivation.” My eyes narrow and I shift my gaze frequently between each mare. “I can guarantee you have something you want to gain.” My eyes drift out into the forest around me, in case there are any friends waiting out there. When no figure appears I turn my gaze turns back to them. “Just tell me what you both want; playing games with me doesn’t work.”

My mind begins working things out. What if these two mares are agents of the Sin, but haven’t given up their sight? I have yet to learn entirely how the Sin works, and how it uses others. I know it knows of my existence by now, after all I have slaughtered many of it’s sinners.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-02-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-02-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-02-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-03-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-07-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-08-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-11-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-15-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-17-2013, 11:57 PM