Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture
Heard all the things in heaven and earth
I've seen many things in hell
But his vulture's eye of a cold pale blue
Is the eye of the devil himself

I listen to Lena as she speaks. My ears swivel back against my skull and I give out a loud, cold laugh. “Home is a complete and utter lie.” My voice holds hostility and suspicion. Neither of these mares has given me any reason whatsoever to trust them, in fact, they have given me all the more reason to not trust them.

My head turns to the one known as Seele. My eyes are narrowed as I listen to her words. I have no desire to admit, but her words stir me up internally. Perhaps this mare knows a similar suffering as myself. Maybe she endures a burden that no one can understand, and makes it seem as though you’re ‘insane’ or ‘delusional’.

My ears swivel forward a bit, and cock my head slightly to the right. I don’t trust her, not even remotely so, but for the time I can safely assume she isn’t associated with the Sin.
“You have no ideas of the demons I have seen or the monsters I have slain,” I say, the hostility fading a bit from my tone. “The eyes, covered in a white film, the sinners that sell theirs soul.” This is why I hate speaking, when the words begin to come out, the flood gates open. I can truly appreciate her honesty with me though, she admits that they ask something of me in return. Which of course should be expected if one is being adopted into a ‘safe haven’. One cannot be a dead weight.

“I will consider this offer of a… ‘safe haven’,” I begin, “There is one type of creature I cannot tolerate the existence of.” I pause for a very long moment, unsure of whether or not it would be wise for me to reveal my personal quest. Then again, I did speak of it before, so it I decide for the time being it wouldn’t give the mare anymore power than she already has over me. “If there are others in your numbers that have… Filmy eyes, or cataracts other call them, I refuse because you would be harboring an agent of the Sin.” I dare to take a step toward Seele as my ears begin to swivel back, the aggression is beginning to return to my physical features and voice. “I can offer my services in fighting, I’m a very capable fighter and killer. I just do not consider any place with those… monsters safe. I also request that if I agree to this ‘safe haven’, you won’t interfere with my… Personal quest of destroying those damned creatures that plague this world.”

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-02-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-02-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-02-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-03-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-07-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-08-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-11-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-15-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-17-2013, 11:57 PM