Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture
Heard all the things in heaven and earth
I've seen many things in hell
But his vulture's eye of a cold pale blue
Is the eye of the devil himself

I watch Lena as she walks away. She wishes me luck? I give out a snort of disgust as I keep my pale eyes on her retreating back. If everyone else is like that mare in her ‘home’ I believe my choice is wise.I listen to Seele’s words and my muscles relax a bit. At least she isn’t pretending to understand my
circumstances. “I can appreciate your honesty with me. Too many like to hold a mask of sympathy, and make it seem as though they care or understand.” I pause for a long moment.

When she confirms that there are no sinners within her land, and the fact that my personal quest would only be put on hold if I am needed. That sounds fair enough to me. Even if I must give up the trail of a sinner, I know that I can find it again rather easily.

“I think there is the potential of a good alliance here.” I say when she confirms going to this ‘safe haven’ won’t interfere with my quest. Perhaps it will even give me more resources, I’ll just have to see how much it benefits me in the future.

I listen to her words a bit more and then dip my head at Seele. “Lead the way, and I’ll listen to you with open ears.” I follow the mare into the shadows, my eyes glancing at her glowing charm but then back up toward what is in front of me. I walk for only a moment before I glance over my shoulder one last time. I still don’t know what monsters lurk in this new land, but I plan to find out, not only that, I plan to destroy them.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-02-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-02-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-02-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-03-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-07-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-08-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-11-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-15-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-17-2013, 11:57 PM