the Rift

[PRIVATE] Frozen waves meet ocean floors || Tharos

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

"M-my name. Its Artemis."

He noticed immediately that she was nervous. Maybe it was the tremble in her voice, or in the way that she didn't spend too long in looking at him. His own tail whipped in the wind as did hers. The grullo studied her for a moment in silence. Then, seeming to make up his mind about something, he nodded. "it suits ya, miss. As fer meself, jus' call me Tharos." He gave her a kind smile and then stepped closer until he stood beside her and his tail whisked against her hocks in the wind. His mane was plastered the his own neck, but his forelock whipped freely.

The feathers on his fetlocks shivered around his ankles, but he paid them no mind. He flicked an ear to train it on her so that he might catch her reply over the howl of the wind. Meanwhile, he was looking for a place where they might find relief from the wind and spotted the tunnel of ice not far away. "Y'all mind if we take the conversation inside?" he asked, nodding to the tunnel. It might not be warm inside, being made of ice, but at least they'd be out of the windchill.

Not waiting for an answer, he moved away from her towards the paltry shelter, and once inside, he shook snowflakes from his back. He moved aside to allow her room should she have deigned to follow him. His pure white tail flicked to remove more snowflakes from the strands of hair. "With all due respect, ma'am- brrrr!!" He nickered out to her with a twinge of amusement jabbed at the weather.

Artimis, played by Sei
Short due to character interaction. xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frozen waves meet ocean floors || Tharos - by Tharos - 09-02-2013, 07:26 AM