the Rift

[PRIVATE] Frozen waves meet ocean floors || Tharos

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

He backed away, deeper into the tunnel to give her more space. She seemed to be having difficulty getting used to the roomy, albeit confining space of the archway, and he wanted to make her as comfortable as he could. Afterall, he had the feeling that the two of them could be good friends and he wanted to be as polite as he could be to assure that she wasn't disgusted by his presence.

Outside, the snowfall was only getting heavier as it seemed the wind they'd been caught in had turned into a full-on blizzard. Probably the last of the season, which was always the worst as he recalled it. The white aud on his crown twitched at her question. He saw no harm in answering her, and so he did. Flaring his nostrils to let out a stream of mist, he lifted his head and blinked at her form silhouetted against the whiteness that was the outside world.

"Lookin' fer someone, if'm you'll be wantin' truths. I got sep'rated from 'im not long ago, he was captured by them foothills over yonder and I was hopin' he'd be getting a sound punishment fer what he'd done. But them cowards let 'im go afore he could even feel a might sorry for his deeds. 'N'afore I knew it he'd slipped outta sight again. It took me ages ter find him once, it'll be damn near impossible fer me ter-"

He broke off, an ominous rumbling sounded in the archway and a pile of snow showered down over the entrance to the tunnel in front of where she was standing. The snow plopped on top of it's self heavily and within seconds, the entrance was completely blocked, save for a tiny chink of sky that could be seen at the very top. Tharos's mouth fell open in dismay. It'd take them days to dig out of that!

The wind whistled harshly and he knew that more and more snow was piling up on the outside, thoroughly encasing them in with every second that passed. He walked towards the entrance, and her, while trying not to panic. He hoped she wouldn't either. Nothing good would come of either of them getting hysterical.

"You migh' wanna stand back, miss." Turning around in the tight space, he gathered up his hind legs and bucked out with all his strength at the wall of snow which blocked their way. It didn't budge, but be felt his hooves dig into the snow, leaving hoof prints the size of dinner plates imprinted into it. He landed on all fours with a frown.

"Well, all we gotta do is keep tryin'. But we should wait till it stops snowin- no point in diggin' out when it's jus' piling up out there." He snorted and sank to his knees to lay down and save his strength. "Looks like we're gon be in here for a spell, sweetheart. In the meantime, why don' ya tell me bout yerself?" He was trying to keep a calm attitude, even though on the inside, he was hyperventilating. Maybe if he were alone, that would be shown on the outside, but as it was, he was trying, with some degree of success, to keep himself under control in front of the lady.

Artimis, played by Sei
Eheheheh... <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frozen waves meet ocean floors || Tharos - by Tharos - 09-02-2013, 04:07 PM