the Rift

[OPEN] A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA...
Look in my eyes and you'll see a rough and tough mare. Look into my heart and you may see some warmth.

These past few months in Helovia had been quite insanity. I do not mean it in a good way, but more like a stressed way. My entrance into Helovia was no picnic. The Appaloosa and Bay had come to take me to their home, but which home should I choose? I went with the bay, the one who led the Assassins. I thought they would have been bigger and scarier. I thought they were warriors. They were not Assassins and merely did nothing special. I started training, but grew tired of the pointlessness of it. I had learnt nothing there, but I stayed. I had a slight crush on the leader, but I could almost say that was over. Since no action was being done, I went to our target, the World's Edge, to become an ally, but they promptly declined. I had met the dun palomino there. I could see something special there, I could. After I left the Edge that day, I went to the Frozen Arch. I heard some news and went back to Edge, told the leader the news, then left the Assassins.

They are crazy, but they still had a place somewhere in my heart. Tonka had very well ensured I was happy, but I hadn't been. I still missed him, but not so much the rest of the Assassins. I had been the General, a trusted and established rank. I had made an impact, that, I knew.

My hooves were silent against the thick bed of thistle. The flowers wild and lush, but no sun came. I guess it meant the Earth God was back. I missed the sun on my back, and the warmth beneath my hide. I missed being able to see. Here in this meadow, I saw one little tree. This tree was glowing, and trying very hard to stay that way. That was the glory of Helovia, everything tried hard. Fighters fought hard. Stealers tried hard to steal. Leaders tried hard to be good leaders. I tried hard not to be confused, but today it became clear, all if it. Helovia was something special, something very special. I hadn't explored all of it, but I felt like I knew this place, like my very own hooves.

I walked up next to this glowing tree and smiled. The tree was young and strong. It would grow taller, though. It would grow stronger too. I just stood next to this tree and lowered my head to the ground. Opening my mouth, I take a mouthful of green grass. I'd missed the vigor of grass that had not withered and died.

Sighing for a moment, I wish Tonka was here, but I bet he was still locked in World's Edge. I missed him already, and I felt bad for just leaving him like that, and I'd wished I could've said 'I'm sorry' to him then, rather than now. I knew I would say it sometime, but I wasn't too sure when. Helovia was a big place, what were the odds Tonka would be here?

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp, Chirp.

I hear little birds and chicks in the distance and I assume that life has begun bustling again. I just wasn't aware those would be the last chirps I would ever hear again. I was usually ornery, but today I felt calm and serene, as if the Gods wanted me like that because they knew my date was here. I enjoyed myself right now. A calm breeze blowing over my wings. I felt free, alive.

Not for long, though.

A sliver of white showed in my eyes, a great sign of fear, as my knees buckled and I was on the floor. Like one organ at a time started shutting down. My legs went numb and I didn't know what to do, but yell. "TONKA!" My voice injected with a fear all to real. I knew that second I was dying.

Please Tonka, come, I can't do this without you by my side telling me everything will be okay, even if I know it won't be. Tonka, I love you. Please stay with me, Tonka. My thoughts screamed in my head, but I couldn't form the words in real life.

I was dying.

@[Tonka] I'm crying.

Messages In This Thread
A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread] - by Hestia - 09-02-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread] - by Hestia - 09-02-2013, 10:34 PM