the Rift

[OPEN] A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka and Kilchii
The Leader and his Son

Peace. That was what this night seemed to be. The songs of birds filled the air and the scent of thistle stung to the brute and his son’s nose. Tonka had taken his son away from the Frozen Arche for a night time walk. He needed to talk to him about the world that they lived in and about their group, The Assassins. He had been freed! He was back to his kingdom and it seemed as if nothing could break the brute. He had changed with his absence though. The Edge seemed to make him a different stallion. He still did have his cunning spirit, but his soul had more of a gentle touch to it. He had become more loyal to his loved ones and much more respectful of what he had. He had been taken away one too many times, and he was sure that he would not get stolen again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TONKA~

The large brute’s crown was pointed high and his shadowy figure move at a comfortable canter. Sparkling royal blue eyes flickered to his son that lagged a bit behind. Black hooves hit the ground and kicked up dirt. A smile grew on his maw as his gaze returned to the dark terrain. He could hear the river flowing ahead, and slowed his pace down to a walk. He had figured that his son was thirsty from galloping all the way from their snowy home with little breaks. The rushing waters came into sight, and Tonka looked at his son as if telling him to come and take a drink. Suddenly, a scream was hurled into the night. It called the brute’s name. Harks pointed forward and the steed felt a lump grown in his throat. “Kilchii, come!” He called and galloped off into the direction of the scream.

Tears stung his eyes. He knew that was probably happening. Hestia.. It was Hestia! She … she was… she was going to die! A lamp tree came into the massive stallion’s view. A figure lay beneath it. Salty drops now slid from his eyes and down his handsome face. Oh gods! She was slowing slipping away!

Tears had never come down the brutes face before, and never did he think something like this would be so hard. He knew that death was hard to handle, but not this hard. Hestia! He loved her. Not only has a friend. He loved her a bit more. But now… she was slowly going to run away from him. Oh! Even though that she had left him there in the Edge with words that said, “I am leaving”, he still loved her! Hestia, his Hestia, was going to be gone forever. She never even had a chance to meet his son, or his daughter, or even his love. She never had a chance to show her true potential as a warrior. The one thing she wanted, Tonka had not provided.

His heart felt was if it had been ripped out of his chest and thrown onto the ground and stomped on until it finally shattered into pieces. Tears streamed from his sliver specked gems. “Oh Hestia! Don’t leave me! You can’t, you won’t! You WILL be ok! Please…please don’t leave!” His voice was muffled with his sobs. “Just don’t give up. Please! Just stand up and show me that you are ok! That’s all I ask of you!” He had forgotten that his son was still here. Right now, it was him and his lovely Hestia. His knee’s fell weak and his brain pounded inside of his head. Strong chocolate legs could no longer bear his weight. Down the King fell by the side of his injured Knight. He let his maw touch her sandy colored forehead. He nuzzled her, and then threw his neck around hers.

“Hestia.. I am so sorry. I did not fulfill the training you waited. I fai….failed you. Oh! Please forgive my sins! Hestia, I lo...love you.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

KILCHII~

All of his energy was drained from him. He had run WAY too far! Why did his daddy have to be so pushy? Good thing he was slowing down, because if he did, the colt was about ready to pass out! There was a stream of water now in front of him. The frail face of the leader’s son bent down and he gulped the water down as if it was the last drink he would ever have. His head lifted as he heard a scream and eyes peered over to his father as he called for the colt. Again, Kilchii was forced into running.

He did not get what was happening. A latern tree was in the distance and a lady was laying under it. She was probably just having a nice nap, right? Well, his father did NOT think so. He glanced up at his father, only to see rivers falling from his eyes. What the hell was happening? Was was his father doing this. Kilchii was scared and wanted to run home.

“Daddy? Who is this? Why was you crying.” Solemn eyes stared up at his father only to be ignored. Instead, his father kept talking to the girl, who was oviously just taking a freaking nap! The colt would have to tell his mother about his father’s break down. His legs were trembling with fear now. “C...an we go home now?”
The colt did not get what was happening. He did not get that this mare was actually dying. This mare was being ripped apart every second. Fear was all that was rising in the boy’s system. Not one bit of sorrow for the lady. He was only thinking about himself. He was worried that this father was going to leave him and he would have to find another daddy for his mommy to love.

Love. That was what his father had said to this nobody! How dare he loved someone other than his mommy and his family. The mare did not smell of the Arch, so therefore, she was not part of his family. Anger erupted in the colt’s stomach and he wanted to go home! NOW! His daddy would not love anyone out of this family. “Dad! Stop it now!” Once again, the colt was ignored.

Tonka Kilchii

@[Hestia]

Messages In This Thread
A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread] - by Hestia - 09-02-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread] - by Tonka - 09-02-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread] - by Hestia - 09-02-2013, 10:34 PM