the Rift

[OPEN] A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA...
Look in my eyes and you'll see a rough and tough mare. Look into my heart and you may see some warmth.

My body was giving out.

It was if by magic, Tonka came. I just couldn't be happy though, I was dying and that was what was on my mind. Behind Tonka, was a foal. I paid no attention. I had to get my words out, if I even still could. My lungs stung with every breath. My throat was dry to the bone. I could no longer feel my legs. It was a sad thing, death. I knew Tonka would soon get over me and this little death. Though I was crest-fallen he would. Tonka spoke with passion and love.

“Oh Hestia! Don’t leave me! You can’t, you won’t! You WILL be ok! Please…please don’t leave! Just don’t give up. Please! Just stand up and show me that you are ok! That’s all I ask of you!” He yelled frantically. I was to far gone to stand, much too far. I just hoped that Tonka knew I felt the same way. I wish I could stand, I wish I could run, but I couldn't. My body was chained to the Earth, and this time, there was no escape.

"You didn't fail me... I failed you, Tonka." My voice quivered and wavered. I hesitated badly, but not purposely. Tonka should not feel this way. I would make it known he didn't fail a single drop. He was a good leader, no, a great leader. He'd be prosperous and full of success.

The voice of the child rang in my ear. The voice that yelled Dad and stop. Could it be? The man of my dreams already called for? I knew I had to straighten this out, and rather quickly. Looking at the child then back at Tonka, I would solve the problem. "Be good, my brother. I've loved you forever. Stay strong, so I may watch you from the heavens, I love you, Tonka... I always have." Maybe the child would think I'm Tonka's sister, and that Tonka isn't cheating. My voice croaking as my lungs stung. I could barely speak. I would have to talk quickly.

"Please Tonka, let me die under your rule, as a true Assassin." As Tonka hugged me I couldn't feel it. I was nearly dead. "You are mine, no matter who says otherwise, because I... L...ov....e y..y.." ou. My voice gives out before I finish. My eyes glaze over and start flickering shut. An eerie cold crossed my body, and all I saw was black, endless black.

With silence droning on, my soul leaves my body. As it does, an extremely cold gust of wind flows over the meadow. I have died. My body cold and motionless in the embrace of Tonka.

Coldness capturing me.
Warmth no longer felt.
My body is numb.
I am no longer full of fright,
I am now under the heavens light.
Will you miss me?

You are a soldier,
Brave to the core.
I've left the world though my presence remains.
Keep me in your heart,
For I love you.

It's too bad,
This had to end,
All because
I am dead.

R.I.P Hestia.
@[Tonka]

Messages In This Thread
A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread] - by Hestia - 09-02-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: A Deathly Note. [tonka - death thread] - by Hestia - 09-02-2013, 10:34 PM