the Rift

[OPEN] Changing Thoughts

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

I could see the shadows on the wall, it seemed to be a rather large wolf according to the frozen wall the dark walked along. Though, with the furry creature came into view, she was nothing but a normal fae. I knew she wouldn’t bother to hurt me, seeing as there was no pack following behind her.

” Hello there, crowned one. Can you tell me where I am because I am afraid that I am quite lost.”

My maw placed a smirk across it as I bent down where I was at her height. "You’re in the Frozen Arch." I snarled at her and smiled. I wasn’t going to be too nice to a fae that I could not trust to not attack me on the spot, but I would be — gentle. I chuckled and stared hard into her yellow orbs. "Tell me darling, where do you hail from?" I asked her in a sparky voice.

I could tell she was not from here, especially if she was lost in a wondrous terrain like this. Another smirk came along my face as I stood up to my original height. I wind tossed by and I took in the scent of the fae’s. Dragon’s Throat. I had heard of them before, since Edge was allies with them, but I never actually traveled over to see what it was like.

Should I just walk away, or help her? Though, if I help and we go back to the Throat, what will happen there? I’m sure they will all turn on me and I won’t make it out.

Credits

TAGS: @[Ayaka]
WORDS: 271
NOTES: Really short. :| Sorry, it was right before school.
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Changing Thoughts - by Antheia - 09-02-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Changing Thoughts - by Ayaka - 09-05-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Changing Thoughts - by Antheia - 09-12-2013, 07:06 AM