the Rift

[OPEN] Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele || FINISHED]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
It was a good break from the Threshold, if I do say so myself. After all, it was right near it, and it was hidden in the deep forest. No marshes to get my glass hooves dirty in. After all, I needed to keep my appearances up if I wanted to gain potential members. Who would want to join someone who couldn't even take care of themselves?

It was then which I allowed my memories to start to fumble back in and out. A memory of Tio rang nice and clear, though. My first group in these lands. The one that had fallen apart so quickly it sickened me. I wouldn't allow my group to do that. I never got to have any blood shed from that. I didn't like that at all. So, as I started to shuffle my way through the trees when I caught sight of a familiar tan pelt I stopped in my tracks.

Tan. White. Black. Tio. I was so amused right now. I had found him again. Time to see just what he had been up to. I circled around, watching his every movement as he stood still, flicking his audits around to point out the place. It made me want to laugh. He wasn't even trying to move. But, the movements I had seen earlier seemed a little labored. Something was different...

He's injured. The brute injured himself... Schwere sneered in annoyance. The one who wanted to lead a strike couldn't even protect himself.... Oh. This was going to be lovely. Tio's voice rang out in the tree's sharply. Every inch of it reverberating off of the trees around him. He was annoyed. But he couldn't fight even though he so wished to.

I let out a laugh. A loud one. One with a sickening sound of evil and hatred burning in it. I stayed in the shadows for a few more moments before I pulled out and stood about five feet in front of him. "Well. Don't you look wretched?" I muse, a smirk lining my face. "Can you not survive without me there to protect you? Poor kleine..." I tease, letting out another laugh and then I flick my forelock out of my yellow eyes. "Long time no see, Tio..."

393 words
Definitely OTP < 33
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-15-2013, 04:12 PM