[OPEN] Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele || FINISHED]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Seele...

The name struck him just as she began to laugh and he watched her saunter into view, a smirk twisting her features. She was, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful creatures he had ever met before in his life, even surpassing that of Phaedra. What was more, she didn't flaunt her looks like a cat that was in heat 24/7. She was the most down to earth and realistically minded mare that he had ever met, fashioned after his own mind. It was... a breath of fresh-air to a man drowning in narcissism.

True, the fact that she was the most sane, stand-alone horse that he had even met was saying a lot about the company he kept- she was no where near completely grounded, and there were times when her talking to herself set him on edge. Her flaws notwithstanding, he was actually able to tolerate her presence which is not something he had been able to honestly do since he'd left Gabrielle.

Her scorn rankled against his nerves, however, and he snorted, tensing as though he were about to strike her. Usually, he would have, but he couldn't for the pain in his leg. He looked away broodingly, and muttered something under his breath mutinously before he lifted his head higher and glared at her with those unnerving green eyes of his. Green met yellow and the two had what was known as a Mexican stand-off for several tense seconds.

"This has nothing to do with whether or not I'm able to take care of myself without you around," he began, shattering the silence. "I've been cursed by the moon goddess. I am on a quest to regain some of my powers. However, it is going... slowly. I can not walk like I'm used to doing, and so I can not do what I need to do without help. I am actually glad you managed to find me. because you are just the mare I need to help me out. That is, if you would like." And there was the charm that slithered back into his tone.

He relaxed and leaned against the tree trunk tiredly. "I am crippled as you can clearly see. The magic I will gain for this will cripple the airborne enemies that I seek to challenge. I suppose the goddess thinks having me crippled for the quest she set me will make me experience what I intend to do to those I wish to conquer."

He sighed. Usually, he would not dare show such weakness in front of another horse, but seeing as it was Seele, he was hoping she would not judge him too harshly for this weakness. It was all a part of the bigger picture- an obstacle he had to overcome on the road to power. "I need to return to her with a feather belonging to a pegasus whom is sympathetic to my cause."

Huffing, he pushed himself upright off the tree and stood on all-fours once more. "It is unwise to laugh. The truly ambitious do whatever they can to obtain power... Even if it means taking a few steps backwards." he nickered, darkly.

Seele, played by abba

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Catillatio - 09-02-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-15-2013, 04:12 PM