the Rift

[OPEN] Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele || FINISHED]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
He snorted. He wanted to strike out at me. That was completely and totally adorable. The poor hobbling one wanting to strike out at me? That was definitely adorable. And, when he realized he couldn't strike out he simply looked away like a brooding mare. Someone was definitely having their time of month. When he finally met her gaze, he was definitely pissed off.

Has nothing to do with how well he takes care of himself without her around. "I don't know, Tio. Maybe you wouldn't be covered in mud and look all scraggly. I mean. I could have at least help you keep up your appearances." A smirk crosses my face. "Have you even looked in a river lately. You look like death itself - and trust me Todesengel makes that very hard to accomplish" He continues on, talking about the moon goddess and a quest. Going slowly, everything else that he blabbed on about. I was just the mare he needed. Help. If I would like. "I don't know. It's kind of amusing seeing you inheriting the look of death. And adorable that you still have the fight in you - even if you can't fight." I smirked, flicking my forelock out of my eyes before he continued on again.

He relaxed and leaned up against the tree trunk before saying that he needs a feather from a pegasus sympathetic to his cause. A sigh had left his mouth and then he stood back up, saying that it was unwise to laugh. "My darling, darling Tio. It is unwise to claim I don't know what is wise and what is not. I can pull the soul from any living creature I wish. And I do have those around me who are of the winged variety. But, I will not be bringing them to you." I said, pausing, glancing over toward a rabbit. Perhaps I would prove that magic later, if he didn't believe me. "If you wish to speak with her, you will have to hobble your way back with me." I said, a smirk on my face.

Quietly, I moved in closer. Gently, I bumped my maw right behind his shoulder, where his heart was. "At least you still have a heart that beats, Tio."' she muttered, waiting for his speech to fill the air as she stood at his side. No matter what the situation, she still had some form of respect for the stag who had once been a leader...

436 words
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-15-2013, 04:12 PM