the Rift

[OPEN] Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele || FINISHED]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

He knew immediately by her expression that she had lost all fear for him. This was not good. yes, she had every right not to be afraid, for the moment. He was not in the best of situations. He did not want to scare her away, or insult her, however. Her's was the first friendly face he had seen in quite a long time, and if she was offering him help, he was not about to turn his nose up at the idea that he might be out of this predicament soon.

So, she had a pegasus that she could persuade to lend him a feather? His ears pricked in interest, choosing to flatly ignore her other comments, lest he spark an argument and she leave him in a huff. Still, it was irritating that she felt the need to rub it in that she had magic and he did not... yet. He shook out his clumped mane he had to admit that he was quite tired of being so dirty.

"If you have the patience to put up with the slow-going, then I will accompany you to meet this pegasus you claim to know. However, first I wish to wash. I can not bare the thought of more than ONE horse seeing me in such a state." With that, he limped out of the shadows passed her and towards where he knew a stream cut a silver path through the trees. He limped into the waters until the coldness was up to his fetlocks and sank onto one knee. His other refusing to bend made it difficult to do more than fall onto his side with a splash.

Rolling, he scrubbed a weeks worth of dust and grime from his coat, struggling to his hooves again only when he had rolled onto either side of his body at least twice. Water streamed from his side, his bronze coat now a dull brown, however against this darkness, the white streaks on his barrel gleamed twice as bright. He shook the excess water from his pelt and turned to rejoin Seele. He looked silly, being soaked through as he was, but at least he was clean and his body would dry soon enough.

He waited for her to lead the way, as she knew the way and he did not. He had a burning desire to ask what she had been up to since the last they had spoken. He did not want to give her more reasons not to respect him, however, so he said nothing.

Seele, played by abba
-Loves the girl, does not want to be seen as anything less than a monster to be feared, says nothing about true feelings.- xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Catillatio - 09-03-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-15-2013, 04:12 PM