the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Plot In Process

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

I felt so… so awkward. I had this weird feeling inside of me as if… as if I wanted something. I didn’t really know what but for some reason my tail just seemed to rise off my ass and flow in the wind. That wasn’t normal towards me. Was it something to do with the seasons or what? I didn’t know exactly, but I was tired of it.

I spun in circles, trying to nip at my tail but it just didn’t seem to drop. Ugh, this wasn’t feeling right at all. I just had a sudden spunk to my attitude and all I could smell was… stallions. Holy shit! Why could I smell stallions?! This was way out of hand! I am not supposed to smell those ugly creatures! They are not on my list of wanted things!

But, something else was. Though, I could not think of wanting it this early in my life. It was not to be spoken of at this part of my time line. Yet, I must say, the thought was very pleasing toward my mind. I would have a little slave to do my planning. But what pain I would have to go through just to get to that point, it must have some little effect of love on me. I mean, I just can’t hate it till it’s last dying breath. For everyone would love to speak of peace at some point in their life time, wouldn’t they?

Yes, a small little slave that could grow up into a mighty fine warrior would be great, I suppose. I could use someone to do my dirty duties.

[ OOC ; For Loon so Tio and Theia can meet! <3 And make babies. o_o @[Catillatio] ]

Messages In This Thread
A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-02-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-02-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-03-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-04-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-04-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-10-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-12-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-15-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-15-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-18-2013, 12:46 PM