the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Plot In Process

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Tio did not react at first, preferring to listen rather than interject and seem rude. She had listened to him speak so patiently- it would be rude not to at least pay her the same respect. However, as she spoke of her plans for the unborn, a light smirk appeared on his face, growing steadily bigger until she fell silent. His first though was that he knew for a fact that his blood might tarnish her plans- but then he thought of Tharos and he stopped himself.

From what he had seen of his eldest, the stallion had the best of both his parents- being raised by Gabrielle had left him "honorable" enough. But even he had raging outbursts when he lost control and Tio knew that was from what he, himself, had inherited from his mother. Leana had been a true piece of work, there was no denying that. He wondered if Antheia would be truly happy with the results, whatever they may be.

"As for where to find me, if you truly need anything, though I doubt you will, I will be traveling to the Spectral Marsh with in the fortnight and possibly staying there. I hear tell from a reliable source that a friend of mine is building an army. I want to see if the rumors are true, and if so then I will offer her whatever help I can give without getting directly involved."

"I do hope we see each other again," he continued, the smirk growing even more. "You aren't the only one with plans for this foal." He nickered ominously, but no matter what questions she threw at him, he would not answer- his diabolical schemes were kept private under lock and key unless he purposefully let an outsider in on them. Outsider meaning anyone who isn't Tio.

@[Antheia], played by Clo
short, but here you go. xD

Messages In This Thread
A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-02-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-02-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-03-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-04-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-04-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-10-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-12-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-15-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-15-2013, 09:18 PM