[PRIVATE] one foot on the ledge [Rasta]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

She moved silently. She moved deftly. A purpose was hidden underneath her rippling muscles. Even if it was, quite simply, to pull away from everyone in the Throat. It was too much. She had felt the desire to seclude herself. But she felt it impossible with someone always watching her from above.

The vibrations were not the rhythms that liked to throw her off as if she could not breath or to reset her heart. And, with the calming motion of the waves she sat farther away from the water, moving along the edge of the beach where some brush was still present. Milky eyes surveyed the land. She was mostly alone - or so the vibrations said. So, when she started to inch upon another stag she was glad that he seemed to high-tail his way out of there.

Thank Gods. She was alone. As he ran out there, she waded out into the water, her marking on her left haunch was glowing vibrantly above the waters, and the moon was gently outlining her frame as if it was the sun behind her. She looked out, deeper into the water. Everything was peaceful. Everything was calm. It was sweet. It was a semblence of home. All the waters and the way they lapped up against her frame. She would have to come back here more often.

But, it seemed that the same build of horse was returning. The steps familiar as well. She was not to be left alone this time. So, as she turned her head in the direction that he was approaching she let out a small whinny of greeting and nothing more.

278 words
it'll get better. i promise ._.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-02-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-03-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-15-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 10-13-2013, 01:41 PM