[PRIVATE] one foot on the ledge [Rasta]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

His audits flicked back as she began to move out of the water ever-so slowly. But, as soon as she had edged past his frame he allowed his ears to perk forward again. With her gentle bump to his shoulder he seemed to be shocked. And then, he allowed his muzzle as well to run across her side. He shifted his weight, following her form as she moved out of the water and onto the sand.

Interesting marking? Miss? Well. It seemed formalities never ended, but she wouldn't push the matter. His head was nodded toward her side. Where did she get it from? As he spoke he allowed his frame to move from the water and onto the sand as well. His tense muscles instantly relaxed. "Marking? I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean..." she said, tilting her cranium ever so slightly to the left as she stood there 'watching' his frame before he allowed his voice to spread out into the night air again. Break from his herd. Suffocation. Desert. Throat. "Yes. I do hail from the Throat. You smell of grass - so I'm going to assume the Foothills? And I can understand the suffocation. The need for on to be ever present, to be ready to be called upon at a moment's notice. It is definitely... complicated." she said, her voice radiating a little bit as she gave a tiny smile. Her age and her knowledge was easily radiating off of her - and it was something she could not turn off. While she looked so young, she would never be able to be four again, no matter the circumstances.

279 words
._. sorry it sucks
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-02-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-03-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-15-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 10-13-2013, 01:41 PM