[PRIVATE] one foot on the ledge [Rasta]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Alleo
and I know its hard when you’re falling down
and its a long way up when you hit the ground

Marking. I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean...

Alleo was quiet for a moment, unsure of what to say because he should have known that she wouldn't know what he was talking about. He frowned and thought about how he could explain what the marking looked like without possibly insulting her. It also made him wonder just how long the mare had been unable to see. If she'd been born without vision then she wouldn't know what a hawk or a bird looked like. If she lost her sight and and was left with only her memories of what colors and animals looked like. He looked up at the sky once more as if the stars would give him some sort of guidance over what he should say so he wouldn't put his hoof in his mouth, but they were silent as always just content to twinkle and shine.

"It's a hawk." He finally said, deciding that he would just tell her what it was and if she didn't know what of was he could just explain it after. "On your left flank. The moonlight makes it look like its glowing." It was quite an attractive marking, it was just a shame that she could not see it.

Their conversation moved on and she asked if he came from the Foothils. "I do." He responded. "I serve as a warrior in their ranks." Though he had yet to see battle. His youngest sister had participated in the recent Edge invasion and he'd been left to patrol the borders of their home, but he didn't question the General's decision. "It is complicated." He agreed. "But it is what being part of a herd is all about. You act for the benefit of all, must be ready to defend those in your herd who cannot fight or are to young or old to defend themselves." That was one of the things he found so suffocating at times.

Messages In This Thread
one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-02-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-03-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-15-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 10-13-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 11-17-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 12:32 AM