the Rift

[OPEN] we resign ourselves.

Osiris Posts: 88
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3hh :: 13.
Comadre :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Boom Boom!

the heart is deceitful above all things
& desperately wicked...</style>

Glancing toward the pair of violet eyes in the tree, Osiris looks at Comadre annoyed, as usual. Why do I always get pestered during contemplation? he asks, hearing a laugh from his other half. Because you are always grumpily thinking about something, Osiris - it's unavoidable. Turning his head back in the direction of the mare, the stallion resists a frustrated snort. Tch, echoes in their mind, attention turning back toward the snooty woman who had stumbled upon their tree.

The faint glowing of the tree pulsates and glows, much like the stars above, illuminating the patches of fur, mane, and outlining his paws. The darkness hides the pieces turned away from the dull light, while placing eerie attention to the features opposite. A silhouette outlined like the nightmarish figures of a ghost; how fitting. "I have not seen a cave in many years," he says, speaking like an old timer. His voice is annoyed, thin, tired. Tired of her insipid comments already. "But, I could probably locate a nice pit to bury you in."

A threat, not even an attempt at being veiled, crosses in just the same bored tones. Was he serious? The plucky mare would likely still carry on her natterings regardless of the answer to that question. She seemed petulant, wanting to ensnare him in whatever charm allows for beautiful belles to say what they please without consequence. Beauty did not matter to a wolf, at least not this one.

"And I should have to suffer this conversation because you decided to take a walk?" he asks, growing more grouchy by the second. Her entitled attitude grated upon his nerves, making him rise from his relaxed stance to straighten on all four limbs. Whatever height difference they shared only increased. The barrel of his body removed from the soft trunk of the tree, Osiris begins to turn, attempting to walk his way past the petite frame of the delightful company. "Call me whatever you would like."

"Come on, Comadre," he calls over his shoulder, quickly followed by the sudden trill of a dragon as the small reptile leaps from the branches of the trees and soars over to land upon the broad shoulders of the wolf. "Let's leave the child to play by herself."

...who can know it?  </style>

image credit

Messages In This Thread
we resign ourselves. - by Osiris - 09-02-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: we resign ourselves. - by Osiris - 09-06-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: we resign ourselves. - by Yuri - 09-06-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: we resign ourselves. - by Osiris - 09-06-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: we resign ourselves. - by Yuri - 09-06-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: we resign ourselves. - by Osiris - 09-07-2013, 08:01 PM