the Rift

[OPEN] Subtle Uncertainties [Echo, open]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Healed. But with a scar. A large one that spanned the length of her left shoulder. It wasn't tender, it didn't even feel like it was there. That was a good thing, of course, but the scar was definitely there as a reminder for her. Her tail was still knotted, and the dagger still positioned carefully inside of it. Uneven strands trailed along the ground from the scythe like talons of the bird which had been helping the winged one attack her - the one who had caused all of her injuries.

She had started to come to begin to look for more herbs. To start to do something useful again - but the scent of a foreign being caught her nostrils before she could even start to look. The Edge had not boded well in shrouding them in mists and though it was clinging to her coat in an attempt to keep her anxiety levels down all Res could do was bolt forward. Kahlua was yelling. A bark reaching the air - telling them to leave.

And, as Res came upon the scene - her golden lock bouncing off of her withers and back into it's place against her chest - she eyed Kahlua and the horned stag who seemed to be standing near another equine that had plopped so unceremoniously into the salt waters. Obviously, he was not very happy with Kahlua's statement and his growling voice only served to have Res pull around and snatch the dagger that rested in its knot in her tail. Her teeth clenching around in uncertainty. She shifted her weight, pulling in closer and closer to Kahlua before bumping the painted mare's haunches with her shoulder to let her know she was right beside her.

Panic was evident in Res's orbs, but at the inquiry of a healer she let out a short breath. Possibly ill or internally injured? Swallowing, Res shifted her weight and perked her ears up. She placed her dagger-branch back into the knot in her tail before opening her mouth. "I'm a nurse. I don't have any magic to heal, but I might be able to help in figuring out just what is wrong..." she explained, her golden orbs only locking on his gaze for a second at a time before trailing back up to his horns.

The mechanical one. He had horns. He was black. But, no. They were not parallel. They were not at the base of his ears. He did not have white on him. This was not the one who had killed Row.

But that realization did little to calm her fears and kept her rooted to the spot - uncertain of if she should move forward or not...

457 words
Res = forever scared and sad ._.
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Subtle Uncertainties [Echo, open] - by Torleik - 09-03-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Subtle Uncertainties [Echo, open] - by Echo - 09-06-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Subtle Uncertainties [Echo, open] - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: Subtle Uncertainties [Echo, open] - by Resplendence - 09-07-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Subtle Uncertainties [Echo, open] - by Kahlua - 09-13-2013, 11:11 PM