the Rift

Can't Go Home, Can't Stay Here

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Thank you, Mercy's soft words came to her ears. Following through on her rare moment of understanding, Kahlua remained quiet while giving this newcomer a moment to gather herself. Kahlua herself couldn't remember the last time she had cried. I wasn't that she didn't feel emotions, it was just that her childish understanding of them left her more prone to anger or frustration than sadness. Perhaps she had not cried for her family because she had shut the feelings away even from herself. The only thing she thought now about the fire that had burned her homeland was anger- anger at her brother for not escaping the flames with her. He could have escaped them from a different route, of course, but he still was not with her. And that was all that mattered to her.

As Mercy began to rise, Kahlua backed up a step to give her room. As she saw the mare sway towards her, Kahlua spread her limbs in preparation for the incoming weight. A soft grunt escaped her lips as the mare fell against her, though she stood surprisingly strong in spite of the additional weight. Mercy's soft chuckle was met with a tumbling noise from Kahlua's mouth. “Then I will take you there, my friend.” She turned to the side and nudged the mare softly in a show of friendship. “The trip may take some time, considering your strength, but I think there is a stream nearby, perhaps it will help?” The last part was a question, for Kahlua was no healer and not very sure of herself in the matter, but she was trying to help. With that, she took a step off, heading towards the stream and then World's Edge.

OOC| Will start a thread in the Edge and tag you :) It should be up by tomorrow evening!

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Can't Go Home, Can't Stay Here - by Mercy - 09-04-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Can't Go Home, Can't Stay Here - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Can't Go Home, Can't Stay Here - by Mercy - 09-07-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Can't Go Home, Can't Stay Here - by Kahlua - 09-08-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Can't Go Home, Can't Stay Here - by Mercy - 09-09-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: Can't Go Home, Can't Stay Here - by Kahlua - 09-11-2013, 12:53 AM