[OPEN] sweetest of words.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord

{walk} {"talk"} {thoughts}

I noticed the way that Kai suddenly tensed when I touched her, as I did also. But, when she relaxed, I followed in her hoof beats. It was so nice to take care of someone, really it was. I curled my neck, so our eyes met. I smiled once again.

{" Kai, I really hope you don't mind me helping you. It's just what I do. "}

I then looked away with a slight shrug. My eyes cast down and I took more small steps forward, my steps slow. Possibly she could be a new friend. She reminded me much of myself. How scared she was at the moment, reminded me of my first moons her in Helovia. They were hard ones, but I have now settled, and I now know the land.

{" This place really is great, if you settle down in the right place it is. Would you like to know more about me? "}

I once again smiled at her, I relaxed, hoping to make her feel warm and invited. I really needed a friend, and one to trust. It's not a want, it's a need. I am sick of being left, abandoned and forgotten. That part of my life is hopefully over, and I will now make new friends, make new adopted family that I can love and call my own. If only Father was alive, if only. If only Diatrec was here.

Having ones to love is what keeps you alive and thriving. Without friends you are nothing, without family you are nothing. With out ones to love you are simply not truly living. I am not needy. I am not spoiled by any means. I just want to love someone like no one has ever loved me. To let them feel how it is to have someone that will never stop loving them. I loved Antheia, will all of my heart. But, she doesn't want me, so she can't have me.

Messages In This Thread
sweetest of words. - by Kai - 09-04-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Harmony - 09-04-2013, 09:22 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Kai - 09-04-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Harmony - 09-04-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Kai - 09-06-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:33 AM