the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

SO many memories. So mush pain. Bearing everyday without my old Mother is like trying to remember someone you never knew. The pain was killing me from the inside out. I missed my dear Antheia, and I miss our time together. The smiles and the laughs that we shared, the talks we had, just being able to return to her at the end of the day and know that there is someone who will love me. I no longer have that. I no longer have someone that I can return to, someone who can return to me. Where I can be comforted by the warmth of anothers' coat, one that I love. This is all I am now. Full of pain.

These thoughts bring me to the Fields. A place where we spent most of our time talking, having fun and meeting new beings. Here is where I met Midas, Apollo. Those where good times. I doubt any of them remember me, including Antheia . I bet she has replaced me with one of her own or possibly another she has taken in. Most likely one with a horn, one to her that will be much more special. I just wish I could know if she even loved me any more, had a little bit of her that still cared. But I am for sure, she doesn't want anything to do with me any more, now that she realizes I don't have a horn, or have eagle wings sprouting from my shoulders. I am always looked down upon for this, my lack of specialness. I have no respect for who I actually am, and who I can be. If only I was blessed with a horn, or possibly wings...

Maybe I could meet someone new. Maybe this someone new could take my mind off the past and set it to the future, what great things I have to come, and all the possibilities. I would tell you of my future, but let's not waste time, it would take far too long.

I walk through the field, letting the moonlight shine upon my clean and tidy coat, my long locks, and my very beautiful dome. As I walk, I hum the song that my mother used to sing in her beautiful, light voice. To be truthful, I was nothing like my dear Diatrec, my real mother who kicked me out and sent me for here, to live alone. But, now isn't the time to bring her up. She has no place in my heart or mind. It's time to forgive and forget.

@[Castiel]

Table by Wild.- SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Harmony - 09-04-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM