the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

a n t h e i a

She greeted me? She thought I was dumb to think that the beast had coward out of her? She was more stupid than I thought. A smirk fled across my soft pink kissers as I stepped out in front of her as she began to move. She wasn't going anywhere near that stallion, at least until I was finished with her once and for all.

"And that's where you go wrong Harmony. Because it wasn't Chemical, I believe it was some mare named-- Hestia? Yes, that's the name he pleaded to love him back." I smirked and put my muzzle up against her's. "And, when did I ever say you have permission to replace me?" I nipped her hard, pealing her soft fur off her maw.

My stomach stood farther out than the rest of my body. Yes, I would have my own little slave soon, one to do all my dirty deeds. Oh how happy I would be to have my own little warrior soon, the warrior who called the word of death. It would have a horn, or it would have no life.

As she lifted her dirty little mouth up to my harks and said her piercing words, that had done it. I was finished with her foolishness and I no longer knew who she was, but I guess that's how it felt with both of us. My maw flew fast as I aimed for her little ear, trying to at least snatch a little piece off her pretty little face.

My dark blue orbs glared at her with anger. She had not messed with me at the best of my times, she had upset the devil itself. The little diva, the one that I had loved, and still love, had finished me off. I wasn't fit to put up with this shit. For heavens sake, I was pregnant!

The stallion popped up in the conversation, which made my glance quickly turn to him in frustration. "Fuck off asshole!" I commanded him harshly, my harks pinned down against my hard dome, blue orbs steaming with anger. This was between Harmony and I, not this coward.

I turned back towards the mare, my stare still a stone glare. My teeth bared at painted figure. From what it felt like, I was a demon.

[ @[Harmony] & @[Castiel] ]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Antheia - 09-08-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM