the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

I flinched.
How dare she. Antheia had truly hurt me. She really had. At every moment I could feel my heart breaking. Now she had told of me, and this sweet Stallion. She had truly become a monster.

I turn to the Stallion I had stumbled upon, I flash him a polite smile. I hope he can deal with this just for a moment. Antheia will leave soon. She always gives up on me, leaving to be with her disgusting self. My blue pools that match hers. I let them float across her bodice, they stop, and widen. Her swollen abdomen is what makes me gasp. I take a few stumbles backwards, restraining from her.

My orbs glue to the ground, my harks flatten to my cranium. My focus floats to the Stallion, I let my pools plead him to stay as my focus shifts to Antheia, a frown placed on my kissers. I try to not let her words hurt me, but why yes they do.

When her pearls rip my maw, I simply take a step back, tears welting in my orbs. I let them lock with hers. I let her see my physical pain, and my emotional pain. All I have gone through without her. Missing her every moment. Wishing she was with me. Wishing she would love me. Wishing she would accept me. But that's all my imagination. It will never happen.

"Who gave you the permission to replace me?"

I wince. She doesn't know what she is saying and how it hurts me. And, how she is actually hypocritical.

" And, who gave you the permission to replace me. "

I nod to her stomach. Then quickly turn away to hide the tears that leave wet trails down my cheeks, I take a step to my right, and start to walk around her. My head is hung low, my harks still pinned. When I am next to her, I extend my maw. I lightly touch her stomach, blood dripping from my lips from the bite I received from her. I whisper to the creature inside, loud enough for us all to here.

" Good luck small child. I can't wait to meet you. "

Momentarily, a smile floats across my kissers. I close my orbs for a moment before curling my neck so I can turn my dome to my left. I then speak to my Mother once again.

" Congratulations, darling. "

I then simply take a step forward, so I am facing the Stallion. I nod to him, my harks now perked. My left leg in front of my right, I cock my left hind. I whip my head, curling my neck in a gesture beckoning him. I then mouth words to him.

I'm sorry...

@[Antheia]
@[Castiel]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Harmony - 09-09-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM