the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Mares had been all over the boy as of late and he honestly had no clue why anyone would ever flock to him. His entire mind said about itself was simply “I am the oddest one to be walking around and I constantly try to break the social norms of society” this was a very modest way of living, but also could lead to rather self induced lonesome nights. Consisting mostly of nightmares and little rest left a grouchy stallion the next morning despite a beautiful sunrise; even the joyous tunes of the early bird in their perches could not satisfy the ebbing pain on those days. So naturally this led the stud to seek comfort with many through the night and often they didn’t sleep, but slept together. Surprisingly the youth filled boy didn’t end up a father as result. It was not if he desired to be doing such behavior, but rather despised himself for it condemning such actions. Everyone hated something about themselves and that something for him was being so darn broken spiritually. All he craved was the love he lost when during colt hood days his parent were murdered; ripped away before they could even start enjoying their son. With no family ties the horned horse simply became a wondering vagabond consequently again leading to nights by himself left at the hands of his thoughts. Funny how thoughts could be such great tormenters and be the creation of the very thing they ripped apart.

The lady before Cast became so quickly filled with infectious joy that plagued every word of his tongue. Being use to having the effect on most other the stallion grew use to it and used it to bring about a greater good in a lost world. Besides that it also brought him a way to cope with his own hidden pains. Feeling the mare close the space between them the boy got nervous not wanting this to end another pointless fling, but not wanting to deny her his warmth the stallion submitted to it. His skin tingled at her every nip and he found himself fighting innate urges belonging to his gender. Refining himself the stallion just laughed in amusement at her natural response of prancing her wears in front of him. Gently the boy went up to the lady and held her for a brief second, but withdrew reluctant to allow this to progress anywhere further. He didn’t want to wake up to a empty field the next day once again feeling that sting of being unworthy at which time he answered her " no I am not charming nor I am I great I am just another screwed up soul who yearns for peace and rest from never ending torment"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM