the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
If this painted unicorn could have an occupation in the human world it would be that of a doctor. Someone that went above and beyond the normal requirements to bring relief to others; who all the while often neglected their own pains to help in others sorrows. This was a hard life style to grow accustom to maybe the sacrifices came to be too much; such a fact could be a direct cause for the unicorn to finally start thinking of himself. Being with the lady brought peace on levels like no other however some stuff still needed to be addressed in the boy’s soul. Solely confronted by himself with nobody else involved would ultimately lead to a resolution. A family would have to come after that painful process if it would ever come at all in the first place. How could he father a child as an ideal model of morality, if he himself violated it often?

Cast felt her warmth and just couldn't get enough of it hearing her sweet voice soothed his tears away; it was odd for him because the unicorn was usually doing the healing not the other way around. Being astounded the horned horse placed his muzzle of the cavity in her body housing the heart saying “no your mending me Harmony I finally have closure with my past…thank you so much for that..I trust your promises” after speaking the stallion playfully pushed her chest then backed up flirty saying “you want me come get me silly” sticking his tongue out the stallion spun around gunning it to a nearby flower patch. How he loved flowers and wanted to roll in them with her just another one of his corks. Feeling the night breeze flow over his body the stud bucked in pure happiness of being freed. Hitting the flowers the boy slid onto his said saying to her “ come on keep up now”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM