the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
He was threatening my father, yes, but it seemed as if he wasn't present as of now. I couldn't fell him within me, or feel his rages flare as he poke not to me but to my father. The love that I felt must have choked him out, this must be the way that I can take him over. If only this kind gentlemen, this one that I have fallen for so quickly would stay by my side, but I already know my chances are slim. There are many other's out there that are much better than I, can produce something more worth while... All the same, will it last? That's my question... But, I don't think the luck is going to come my way. If it hasn't this far into my life, why would it now? That's right, it won't. But, maybe, just maybe there is a slight chance. In all this whirlwind, I only pressed my maw into his mane and muttered, " He's not here right now, darling. I don't know why, but I can't feel him anymore. "

His response to my powerful words really didn't surprise me. I wonder why I have fallen so hard for this handsome brute, when I have hardly spoken with him? But, one of the only reasons I said this, was to see his reactions. His feelings towards me. Although, I did feel I loved him, I tried to hide the slight disappointment. Chuckling, I pushed my maw to his cheek bone, then swiped it up to his hark and whispered; " Darling, sweetheart. Don't be sorry. I understand your feelings, truly I do. I don't mind... Don't be sorry. I am the one who should apologize. I'm the one in the wrong here, really I am. I put you in a bad situation. " Drawing my maw back, I locked my pools with his, they were full of mingled emotions, love, kindness, fear of what is to come. A small chill was sent up my spine when he touched me, the connection like a lightning bolt. The air around us was cool, but in the moment it seemed heated, the air fogged with many mixed emotions. Scotching a bit closer, I laid my dome and neck across his back, my harks laying on him mid-neck, my maw a few mouse lengths from his wither. I sighed, slightly nibbling and massaging his back with my kissers, " I'm sorry, my love"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM