the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Dawning Of A New Era [Echo]

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: top_zps861bfa6d.png]
if it ain't lightening yet
it's either coming or you're in the eye of it

My plans for my growing group were great and I was indeed hoping that this small band of Outcasts could indeed bring on a storm. The Storm. We needed more numbers and we needed to already exercise the members we had. We needed to continue to get them headed into the direction they wished to be headed to, whether that take them on the path of medicine, silence, or war.

I had planned on meeting Echo here again... I had planned to go over with him what exactly needed to be done and I had planned on going over his plans for which path he wished to take. I wanted to indeed get this barrel rolling at a good and strong, rapid pace and so I wanted to kick it with my hooves at full force.

My regal appearance made my way through the Thistle Meadow, my body weight crushing some of the newly revived plants under my weight. My tall, sturdy frame moved with finesse and my muscles flexed themselves with every step. My inverted-night sky coat stretched and contracted as I moved, the moonlight bouncing off in full force.

A blue figure was indeed in the distance. I was sure that this was Echo by the unique pinstripes that also came into view. Plus, that gait and stature, it was obvious that I had indeed pinpointed my comrade.

"Good evening, dear friend. We have much to discuss." My warm and fiery blue eyes looked at Echo with friendliness and welcoming. My voice carried the same tones with it, as well.

@[Echo]

[Image: bottom_zps64cd02f6.png] The images used have been copied and reposted and used on so many sites so many times, I couldn't find the credits for the images.

Messages In This Thread
The Dawning Of A New Era [Echo] - by Adalaide - 09-05-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: The Dawning Of A New Era [Echo] - by Echo - 09-06-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: The Dawning Of A New Era [Echo] - by Adalaide - 09-06-2013, 08:49 PM