the Rift

[PRIVATE] Before anyone has to bleed

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Faelene was only sharped tongue to those who were ignorant and rude themselves. She never meant to come off that way to her fellow Unicorn. The red maned made another attempt to tuck away the irritation that masked her worries. To suppress one emotion that was already misplaced, and misdirected was hard. Truly she was heart broken, lonely, and depressed. These were not things she wanted to feel, to drown in till she was incoherent. Instead she had directed them to resentment, anger, and blame against herself. Now she was trying to bury them. Since he dared enough to remain standing despite her withdrawn actions, she made a choice. She was not mad at him, in fact a small part of her was grateful he did not leave her to her own devices. Momentarily, she shut her eyes, and an ear tucked itself back. "I'm sorry. I'm really, not like this. Even to strangers..." Black lips folded, the lines above her eyes creasing, looking for the right phrase. "It's just...do you ever feel that when you except the bad to be over, you find out it's only beginning?" The Thief paused, daring to meet his bright blue stare. She didn't expect an answer, because she hadn't meant the explanation of her mood to be a question.

The dark cloaked stallion seemed curious about her statement of Gods, and she wondered if he too had was lost in the ways of this realm as she had been. Who was she kidding? There was still a lot she didn't know and understand. Deciding he wasn't pushing the issue of her hidden agitation, kindly, she tried to lower her mask that had always been her protective layer. "He's called the God of the Spark. I think most refer to him as the God of Time. He never quite existed until he lead us to this place to live, and gave it to our Lady Psyche to rule. He doesn't come off as kind hearted, but deep down I think he cares to some point. It was strange. I watched him fight against a blue abyss before all the rest of them were sucked into it. " The lady didn't offer more, she never cared to hear the own sound of her voice. It seemed better to leave him to ask his own questions of Helovia than sprout off too much.

"Torleik," she tested, for she would never call him Tor for short. "So the General has given you place," she mused. His stature fit the position, and there were few who had not per taken in some kind of battle. Curious to how many he may have, she didn't pry straight away. Faelene hated her own past, and so she didn't poke into the stories of others. She often let them be the ones to tell her. It seemed she often came off as a good set of listening ears, a guard of secrets. Which was partially true. She had many tucked away. His next question coaxed a more genuine smile out of depths. "I'm the head of collecting information, and often the means of setting up possibilities for obtaining prisoners. I only do that for certain purposes when I know they'll be released. Some might not agree with my belief everyone deserves freedom."

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 09-05-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 09-08-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 09-13-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 10-04-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 10-09-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 10-22-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 10-24-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 11-06-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 09:06 PM