the Rift

[OPEN] Beautiful Creatures

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

A laugh was heard in the dark forest, creating an echo among the trees. I couldn't help myself. Dezba was playing around my legs, playing with my tail, sometimes even jumping onto my hind leg to hang on the skin using her claws. She was older now, still a little cub but bigger than she had been when I had gotten her.
My belly was bigger as well.

I smiled as I glanced at my pouting sides. I could feel the foal move inside of me and I knew that it wasn't very long until I would give birth. The stress about a home was a worry that I had put aside for the moment. I didn't need to stress, because hopefully it would all fix itself soon.
Dezba growled playfully and jumped in front of me, looking into my eyes with her own electric blue. She was so adorable and I couldn't thank the Earth God enough for letting me quest for her.
The feline meowed and jumped onto my right hind leg for the fifteenth time and I stopped, trying to ignore the pain. The cub climbed up my leg and then sat down on my back, comfortable as can be.
She purred and rolled up into a big ball of fur, giving me the opportunity of continue to walk.

So many things was just going perfect right now. I had Azzaron again, I was pregnant with his foal again, I had Dezba... The cub was now in deep sleep upon my back and I smiled widely. She wasn't just a perfect companion for me, she would be a perfect playmate for the foal who lied in my womb.
And she would be a perfect companion in battle when she was older.
My little melanistic jaguar... I had learned alot about her species when I had quested for her. Especially by meeting Mandrake, the female equine.
I shivered at the thought of the grey mare, and I suddenly wondered if she was still alive. "I hope not," I thought, shivering a second time.
That had just been pure scary.

My legs stopped moving and I sighed. I was tired - again. This foal was taking all of my energy, because it got bigger by each day and made it hard for me to walk long distances.
I slowly walked up to a big, thick tree and lied down, trying to make it as comfortable as possible. Dezba woke up when I was about to lie down and jumped down from my back, landing gracefully on the ground. When I was still again, she walked up to me and curled up right between my front leg and my shoulder/belly.
We lied there for a good while, just sleeping underneath the moonlight.
Life was just perfect right now.

"Talking."

ooc: Open thread :D Only friendly chars, please :3
tags: @[Felix], open
word count: 469
stock by gutterfacestock@dA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-07-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-08-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 10-08-2013, 09:36 AM