Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord.

{walking} {"talking"} {quoting, emphasizing}

deep forest, we meet again
Memories flash before my orbs as I step into the deep forest, cringing. I shake my frame desperately trying to dry the wet wings of my memories and thoughts so they can fly away, and be gone with the wind. It wasn't time for me to regret, it was time for me to forget. I no longer can mourn for what happened moons ago, I need to be joyous knowing that my future is bright, and my dreams will soon come true.

I don't know what has brought me her today, or I should say, this fateful night. The moon is at full height, and the stars are in full view. Why, they are so stunning, so ratifying. I must look like a fool standing here, as I just entered the forest looking up, and admiring the beauty of the God's and what they have created here. A small smirk dances across my kissers, but quickly fades. My blue pools sear into the darkness, the moon engulfing the dark forest with it's bright light, and lighting a path for me. Now a days, the moon is my best friend. Letting the darkness cloak me is my high. And lurking in the shadows is my joy, my happiness. I have become so low to what I used to be, when the world was full of life, of light and other small beings that shared our world. Now it seems as if it is an apocalypse.
I cringe at the ugly word, once again shaking my dome and shutting the evil thoughts away.

My hooves make a soft patter as the moist soil meets them, reminisce of the melted snow. Wilted undergrowth cloaks the soil on my both sides, the path ahead clear as day. I feel as if I was meant to come here, this night, this trail.

I stop, something odd emerging into my sight, under a large tree. A, unicorn it seems, and a companion. How I longed for a companion, one to share a bond with.

I stepped no closer only cleared my throat loudly and waited.

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-07-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-08-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 10-08-2013, 09:36 AM