the Rift

[OPEN] Beautiful Creatures

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Noise. Must see. Dezba woke up at the sound of a clearing throat, and quickly noticed the filly standing a bit from me. She meowed loudly and stretched sleepily before crawling out of her "bed" to examine the stranger. She looked up and was slightly intimidated by how big the stranger was up close.
Scared, she jumped back to her so-called-mother and licked my cheek.

I woke up at the feeling of her strive tongue and nudged her carefully before looking up. My ears flicked back at first, but when I saw it was just a filly, they pointed forward again.
Who was she?

Dezba meowed again, and I picked her up with my mouth as I stood up from the ground. I placed her upon my back, which was broad thanks to the foal, and she purred quietly.
My gaze turned to the filly again. It was an equine, painted with chestnut fields over her cream bodice. A warm smile spread on my dark lips.
"Hello, young lady. Who are you?" My voice was soft and still had a tone of sleepiness, but it didn't take long before I was fully awake where I stood.
Careful not to scare her off, I slowly walked to her, decreasing the distance between us. She was quite a beauty, this filly. She had blue eyes, just like me and Dezba, which stunned me a bit. I had seen so many with blue eyes now. How was it so common?
I soon figured that I should tell my name to the youngling, but I wanted to hear her name first. The foal moved inside of my womb and I let out a quiet sigh, shifting to rest on a hindleg.

It was awake too, now. I felt it move to a more comfortable position and let it do so, even though it kinda ruined my balance. 'It'll be over soon...' was the only thought I could calm myself with.
Sure, I loved being pregnant but the last few days were the hardest. The foal took so much energy away from me just by being there.
It would be out soon... Out in this big land called Helovia and by then I had to have a home.
I concentrated on the filly again and curiously awaited an answer.

"Talking."

ooc: Morning-muse ._.
tags: @[Harmony], Felix, open
word count: 385
stock by gutterfacestock@dA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-07-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-08-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 10-08-2013, 09:36 AM