[OPEN] Beautiful Creatures

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord.

{walking} {"talking"} {quoting, emphasizing}

I am taken aback by the feline that accompanies this strange being. When it starts to approach me, I stumble back a few steps, I have seen one like this before, the one who accompanied Histe, who was fierce, wanting to eat me for dinner. This one, was much smaller, but I wasn't taking any risks, so when it returned to it's bonded mother I heaved a large sigh of relief. With my focused shifted to the being, I forced a polite smile, dipping my dome.

Her sleepy voice rang through this dreaded forest. She shouldn't be here alone, being so friendly. There is many dangerous souls that live here. I listened carefully to her phrase, while letting my blue orbs scan over her frame. I must say, her look was quite unusual, but one thing we all share is our blue pools. They all seem to be almost the same hue, mine are a bit icier, though. My eyes rest on her swollen abdomen area, I smile, and nod when she finished speaking.

{" Hello dove. I am Harmony, one of the World's Edge. What may I call you, and you friend here. "}

I nodded toward her feline, forcing myself not to flinch away from the sight of one so unusual here in my land, Helovia. By the dove's stench, I suppose she doesn't have a home, she doesn't have the tint that other's have.

I will soon leave the Edge, and begin my future, why yes I will. And, I must say, I can't wait. I am not involved here. I wish no longer to be here in this hell. I feel no attention, no love, and I have no friends to talk to, or even think of one. It's odd not to have someone to love, having Antheia with me for so long.

[/center]
fear what you don't know

permission granted to use magic on her, with the exception of killing her

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-07-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-08-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 10-08-2013, 09:36 AM