the Rift

[OPEN] Beautiful Creatures

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Feeling the vibrations through the body when Dezba purred was strange, but calming. Both of us observed the filly with curious, blue eyes and I got even more curious when she started to talk. Her voice was soft and girly, just like the voice of a filly should be. "Hello dove. I am Harmony, one of the World's Edge. What may I call you, and your friend here?"
I smiled vaguely at the word dove, but I didn't make any remarks on it. The sleepiness in my body was still too much for me to care about such things.
The cub on my back meowed quietly and I dipped my head in front of the painted youngling.
"My name is Delinne, but you may call me Dell. And this-" I glanced at the feline who lied down on my back, curiously observing the equine.
"- is Dezba, my companion." The cub gave a small roar that made me smile widely and I looked back at the filly, who had introduced herself as Harmony.

Dezba meowed again and decided to climb down my leg to go welcome the filly. Her claws left some small wounds on my leg - not very big, just like holes from a needle - and I watched as my companion curiously sneaked closer to the paint. I smiled, seeing the somewhat fear in Harmony's eyes.
"Don't worry, she's not dangerous. She only wants to say hi." As I spoke, Dezba stood in front of the filly and looked up, looking as innocent as she could. The cub meowed again and purred as she tried to rub on the filly's leg.

I sighed and took a few steps forward to pick up the cub in my mouth and place her on my back again. She let out a complaining roar that sounded like a squeaky toy and I couldn't help smiling. Once again I turned my head and smiled.
"World's Edge, you say? I lived there once.. Before your herd lived there." The words toned out to a more sad tune and I sighed deeply. But I didn't miss my own herd. Not at all.
They were all idiots who had taken my daughter away from me.
Stupid freaks.

"Talking."

ooc: Dezba is as dangerous as this cutie xD
word count: 372
stock by gutterfacestock@dA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-07-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-08-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 10-08-2013, 09:36 AM