the Rift

[OPEN] Beautiful Creatures

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

{walk} {"talk"} {quoting, Raven}

I nod once again, my smile widening. It is so great to meet knew beings, new souls. It is odd, how I can feel the presence of ones loved and passed friends around them. It must be Raven that gives me this talent, he is the one that is actually feeling it, but I am the one who hosts him, so we share our feelings of course.

I bring this up because there is an odd presence around this mare. I can not pin point it, although it might not be for her. Sometimes I find that it is for ones related to, or friends with, the one that the soul is lingering to. I can speak to these souls, but only at certain times. Sometimes I feel them, smell them, see, and hear them. Other times only one of the senses pick out the presence of the soul.

The dove's words are soft, and pleasing to hear. Also, she is very pretty to look at, and her personality seems great. Of course, I am one to judge on first impressions, or possibly even looks. But, I am usually right, for Raven can see right through me, and tell me what they are like. Of course, most times I hardly even acknowledge his words. He is quite annoying actually.

My smile widens, as I notice her companion is nothing like the one that accompanied Histe, nothing at all. This one seems kind. I learn that the being's name is 'Dell' for short, and I shall call her that. She explains how her little friend wishes to do me no harm, and I believe her. The little thing is quite cute, how it lays upon her back, and the vibrations that echo from it's throat. Her name is Dezba. Dell and Dezba , that has a good ring to it.

I chuckle when the feline climbs down the mare's bodice, and toward me. When Dezba is just in front of me, I lower my cranium, so I can meet it's eyes. Lightly, I rest my maw on the cub's small cranium, then part my kissers.

{" Greetings Dezba. How stunning you are."}

I flash her a friendly smile and a light chuckle before I raise my dome to focus on Dell once again. I find my deep blue pools wondering on her barrel again, noticing the swelling, I can't help but stifle a small chuckle.

{" Dell, I must say it is I place which I wish not to accompany. "}

I look away, remembering, only to rip my orbs away from a shrub to focus on Dell again. I smile at her. She is actually, very beautiful, and oh so sweet, same with her young companion. They are both a pleasure.

@[Delinne]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-07-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 09-08-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Beautiful Creatures - by Delinne - 10-08-2013, 09:36 AM