the Rift

[PRIVATE] a knife in my back.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

Nor has either been seen since. I frown, thinking that now is exactly the time we do not need missing powers of command. As much as I had trusted Sumati, I am beginning to feel the nagging worry that she has fled at the sight of conflict. The mare had a brilliant mind for politics, yet I hardly feel that the snake actually wished to fight her own battles. The march of the Basin must have frightened her off. As for Hector, I was worried about my general. I trusted the soldier and hope he had not fallen into ill circumstances.

My eyes turn attentively toward Midas as he reports. A sigh in relief as I hear that the Edge held, knowing that I would aid Mirage in a reinvasion of her territory had it been necessary, but oh, how I wished to avoid just that. Surprisingly, the Asylum appears to have become a valuable asset to us, helping to ward off the invaders from the North. I smile though, finding myself glad to have given the young mare a chance to prove herself. One horned girl who was not a snake, perhaps.

I have to hold back the hiss in my throat at the mention of Mauja, silently wondering how in the hell the white stallion had managed to fanagle his way into our borders. My face is impassive, however, except for the fiery glint of my dark blue eyes.

The final news, however, is welcomed with a warm and hearty smile. Two of my kin finding their way home. This is always a positive, no matter when they wished to come home.

"We cannot afford to be lacking in leadership now," I say, my voice strong, looking toward Midas's gold eyes with purpose. "Will you stand by my side as Commander, brother?" I ask, offering him the crown of this land.

[ Sorry to skip, guys - I wanted to get this out of the way to move forward IC. ]

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
a knife in my back. - by Kri - 09-06-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: a knife in my back. - by Midas - 09-06-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: a knife in my back. - by Shadow - 09-07-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: a knife in my back. - by Gaucho - 09-09-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: a knife in my back. - by Faelene - 09-10-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: a knife in my back. - by Kri - 09-14-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: a knife in my back. - by Midas - 09-15-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: a knife in my back. - by Kri - 09-18-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: a knife in my back. - by Shadow - 10-07-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: a knife in my back. - by Midas - 10-10-2013, 08:45 AM