[OPEN] This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord.

{walk} {"talk"} {think}

My clefts take me once again to the frozen arch. Hoping to get my calls answered, but it is a slight chance. It seems as if all have given up on me. I have no point, unless Tonka comes for me. My time is limited here, if I am not wanted, I shall leave. I have no future here, except with the Assassins, or so I believe. Or, maybe the Dragon's Throat? I have heard so many good things about that place. Or, possibly I can start my own band, and be with Antheia, be great allies with Tonka... HA! That's hilarious, that Antheia part. I need to forget that scumbag.

Here I stand, a cold breeze creeping across my coat, my clefts shuffling and my harks swiveling. I need to be here, and I want to be here, I hope Tonka understands that. I miss him, my dear Tonka. The father I had always wished for. And, sweet Chemical, I missed her also. I want him back. We haven't spoken for oh so long. I really need to talk to him, to provide myself comfort. I hope he understands that I really need him. He's all I have...

I decide that maybe, I should call for him. Antheia had told my that he had returned and that Chemical was ill. This worried me, she has two foals, and they are still on her teat, or should be. It is a danger to her and her children. Maybe I could help! I wish...

Raising my maw, my scenters flared. I hope to catch scent of someone near by. Of course, with my luck, I didn't. Parting my kissers, I called for him.

{"Tonkaaaa!!!"}

My call was full of despair. I longed to speak with him...

Messages In This Thread
This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-07-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-08-2013, 09:26 AM