the Rift

[OPEN] This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A trace of a smile was still indeed carried onto my face still as Harmony approached with her own smile and warm body language. My ears swiveled behind me, one then moved to the front, all ears around and ready to hear another approaching subject.

Not only that, I was still on look out for danger approaching. Speirling was in a cave we had scouted out, sleeping. I was on guard duty as of right now still. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander from Harmony, to my surroundings, and back to the 'cave'. I was weary and still extremely cautious.

Harmony spoke of seeking out Tonka and yet, I couldn't provide an answer for where he was at. "I haven't seen him since the Edge. Last I heard, an ally of ours set him free. I think he might've ran off to find Kilchii who also went somewhere. It's a mess. He should've returned already by now, I do believe."

My voice trailed off and I looked into the distance with a sigh. "I haven't seen him since the Edge. Last I heard, an ally of ours set him free. I think he might've ran off to find Kilchii who also went somewhere. It's a mess. He should've returned already by now, I do believe."

I remained calm in times like this, for you see, I secretly expected the worst, but hopes for the best. That way, it never came as a surprise and that way my sorrow wouldn't destroy me.

"May I ask why you see Tonka? Do you have something to share?"

@[Harmony]

image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-07-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-08-2013, 09:26 AM