the Rift

[OPEN] This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Black hooves strike the ground, making the earth around him shake and quiver with fear of the large beast. Royal blue orbs seek out the members of his family. He had to find them! He had to tell them that it was ok and that he was back and would set everything straight. His Chemical and his foals. He had to let them know that he had returned. He thoughts then wandered to Harmony. The sweet little girl. He remembered how she wanted to come to the Assassins. He only hoped that he still panned on doing so. Everything would go back to the way it used to be. At least he that. The death of Hestia still was tugging at his heart and he knew that it would for a while. He would not let anyone know that it was though. He was a strong leader. Not just some weak emotional stallion.

A call caught his attention. It was Harmony! She had come! His lips lifted into a smile and he galloped off to go find her. Two figures appeared out of the darkness. One winged and the other without wings of a horn. Was it Chemical and Harmony? Oh! Yes! It was! Joy spread through his system. Faster and faster his legs moved as he advanced closer and closer to them. He slowed his pace down as he joined the duo. His neck extended, wrapping around Chemical’s neck. He kept it there until he could no longer squeeze back the tears of happiness. A single tear rolled down his face. He released his neck from Chemical’s and then went to Harmony. The tip of his maw touched the forehead of the painted mare, nuzzling it. He then took it away, his stare shifting between the two.

"I have missed you two so much. Is everything alright? Chemical! Are the foals ok? I am so sorry I could not have been here sooner.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-07-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-08-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Tonka - 09-14-2013, 09:25 AM