the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
For all is not always fair
in love and war..
</style>

I was glad to be given a distraction from the wenches silvery web that she had so expertly begun weaving around me. At least the trek to the marsh would give me something else to focus on, before I fell down her proverbial rabbit hole. She was so close, so tantalizing, and yet I didn’t quite trust her yet. She had me hook line and sinker, teetering on the edge, but I couldn’t afford to make a mistake now. I had to start thinking with my head, rather than my genitals. I needed to see her for what she was, my ticket to dodge Seeles disdain.

I pushed my pistons onwards, towards the marsh. I could only hope that the dratted poisonous fog had lifted, for I hadn’t returned since it had settled its toxic breath over me. It had worked out quite well really, for the venom hadn’t reached me, as I had been too far under. It had however, stunned the demons, leaving them vulnerable to me. But now, it needed to be banished. I couldn’t risk the noxious gas dragging me back under, and I sure as hell didn’t want the pretty one harmed.

I swung my head to glance behind me, to make sure she was still there, searching out those glowing indigo orbs in the darkness, looking for the moonlight illuminating the frosting on her obsidian frame.

“Come now darling, we should make haste. We still have a way to go, and the day isn’t getting any younger.”

With that, I broke into a quicker gait, anxious to get her home, and me out of Seeles disgusted gaze.

As we finally turned the corner into the marsh, I could see that the fog had lifted, and our home had returned to its normal, murky self. I could only hope that the crowned one had not expected a palace, for this was far from it.

“I apologise m’lady, for this isn’t to be our home for long. But whilst we are here, I would take caution of the quagmire. Nobody knows what lurks beneath it, but many believe that ghouls and souls languish in the depths. They will drag you overboard if you give them the chance.”

I took her into the centre, pools scanning the area for any asylum members lurking in the shadows. I wasn’t sure how many of them had entered the battlefield, same as me. I couldn’t help but wonder if any had fallen. None of them had looked up to much when I had met them for the first time. Only Agrona had looked like she was vaguely useful on the field, but I hadn’t seen her since our encounter in the meadow.

“Asylum, are any of you oddballs skulking? We have someone new to welcome amongst our midst! Come out, come out, wherever you are..!”

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Circuta], @[Seele] , @[Eris], @[Agrona],@[Amara] && any other members of the asylum!
Count: 475
Notes: Sorry this sucks!

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
[[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast. - by Arlo - 09-07-2013, 05:28 AM