the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Hooves slapped the filmy layer of bog water and mud concoction, spraying the liquid across my finely colored legs. I have been missing for a while now, not very long, perhaps no one even took notice. I know I surely had not noticed the length on my sudden disappearance; the poison was still not fully leached from my veins, my body had not yet allowed each drop of the vile mist to perspire from my pores. The moon licked the ground with a cool white breath, the light filtering through the air as it had for days now, far too long. Our pupils -those of us that had them any way- had dilated to an enormous size in order to seek out our paths. Now we all look like lost mice with large oil drop eye balls, creating an eerie stare in the most loveable faces.

I wandered on aimlessly, my head held low, bobbing up and down, swinging back and forth with the rhythm of my body. A deep voice, one that I know belongs to a herd member. Dark ears flick forward, brushing against the curved rack of antlers that jut from my skull. More voices, most that I know. I can feel the intense presence of my fellow crazy kin; a crooked grin spreads across my dark features at the thought of my family.

My heart begins to throb, possibly the aftermath of a small dosage of the remaining poison, perhaps due to the fact that I am simply... happy for a moment? My legs extend into a long stridden trot, carrying me toward the soft murmurs of my shit brained fellows. The trees seem to keep coming, rather than parting for me to reveal the small group of forbidden mental patience. Short breaths puff from flared nostrils, some out of anger and confusion, others quick breaths.

Finally they are louder, and I hear one of the leadess' voices. My pace slowly lowers to a walk once more before my stunning purple eyes drop down to search over how filthy I really am; mud is splattered and caked up my legs, dotting my chest quite nicely as well. There are sticks and moss wound into my less than perfect hair. Dear god, I look like a train wreck. No matter, they are family, they should not mind. My father surely never would taunt my hideous scratches and gnarled hair after a battle.

I emerge from the thicket of dead tree trunks and withered, lifeless branches, my laced face held high in the dank air as if I nonchalantly stumbled upon the group. "I thought I'd never have to see your ugly mugs again." My voice is cool and smooth, sultry in a way as I playfully attack the ones that I care for. Purple pools flick around the group, ears cocking backward and I fixate on an unfamiliar face. Eyelids drop lazily, creating an irritated look across my black and white face. "Who is she?" I grunt, the words coming from my throat in my usual rough tone.

The disheveled stallion that I wandered the forest for stood by himself, looking as far gone and dazed as he had at our first encounter. "What the fuck are you looking at?" his gravely voice rises from his chest, the pink haired Eris questioning who this strange newcomer is just as I'm sure we all have by now. A chuckle rolled up my throat from my chest, releasing itself into the air with an unfamiliar happiness. Has being sick thrown my brain off of the teeter-totter completely? Slowly, I move toward the large sack of skin and bones. "Oxy," I huff in a low voice, hoping to add onto the sentence but finding nothing to follow. Instead, I stop at where I hope is his left side, ears pressed forward and white, knotted tail swishing back and forth.

"Speak." Walk walk
Tagged: Asylum Herd (To many charries to type out)
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast. - by Agrona - 09-10-2013, 10:54 PM