the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
So many gathered, all in this space. I shrank away from the noise, ears flicked back. I looked desperately for Seele, a frown on my lips. I shrunk back, sliding in beside her. I pressed myself closer to her, trembling a little. I could feel the little colt tremble as well, so... so many. His little voice piped up, echoing for a short while. Sameira sat patiently at my side, her ears perked as she listened in. I stood, scanning over the many horses. The big, burly stallion who shouted had scared me, making me jump. I was so small compared to all these horses, afraid one of them might step on me or Sameira. So I hung beside Seele, watching as they flooded in. Eris came along, followed by Agrona, and a few others I didn't know. Another mare entered late, and I shrunk away from her.

I looked at all the grown horses, amber gaze flickering. I looked up at Seele, noticing she wasn't looking good. I scanned over her, taking note of the fact that she was slumped against a tree. I frowned, feeling concerned. Why was Seele in such bad shape? I gasped faintly, realizing she might be like this because of me! I had... I had done this! It was because Seele had let me talk to the little colt! Guilt pierced my side, a sharp claw dragged down my abdomen, a painful bite to the side. I winced, opening my mouth. I was going to ask Seele if she felt alright, but decided not to talk.

Instead, I took note of the horses. Seele addressed two horses as Skywalker and Sonya, but Skywalker wasn't apart of the Asylum, was he? Was he apart of our family? Sameira grumbled at him. Does this mean a no? But she was grumbling and snorting at a lot of the horses, horses she hadn't met. I looked down at her, giving her a warning glare. She looked at me innocently, her little eyes twinkling. I huffed, looking away from her, and instead looking at the horses around me. The black mare had earlier introduced herself as Circuta, a new member Arlo had brought to our family.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast. - by Amara - 09-15-2013, 02:22 PM