the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Why had so many come? Did we honestly have this many members, this many who had been called to these depths and felt the desire to come at the first sign of a noise. I leaned against the tree, letting out deep breaths as I allowed my soul to continue it's battle with the one who did not understand why it was not wise to attempt to take over my own vessel.

I noticed Florabella standing off to the side, her frame tentative and filled with nerves. But, I did not have the energy to pretend to care fully, to pretend as if I could wipe away her fears. She would have to learn how to handle herself around a gaggle of horses who were far from sane.

Sonya responded to my words. She was as well as could be accepted. And, it seemed that she had also gained an appropriate coat. I manage a small laugh. "That is good. Please. Do join, learn you herd-mates." I offer, still keeping my frame leaning against the tree in order to keep myself standing. The winged one came in closer and closer to my frame. I could feel her trembling against her legs. There was a frown on her face as she glanced up to me and her hunde sat patiently beside her. It was with the noisy entrance of this seemingly high stag that caused many to jump. Florabella's crown shooting up to my snapping as he ran into the tree that was keeping me standing. Amara jumped instantly, clinging in even closer.

And Arlo had snapped at him. It was lovely. But I didn't care, as long as no violence kicked out. I didn't feel like testing what it was like to pull some things. This stag snapped back, asking if Arlo was going to do something about it. He says something about being fine, about not needing help, and then extends the same offer to me. I snort, a laugh filling the air. "Darling. You don't want to know just what's going to happen if dare attempt to come near me." I pause, listening to Agrona's explanation, as she smirked at my retort, of this creature, of Oxy, and after a delicate bob of my head I turn back toward Oxy, "Well, Oxy. Other than walking into trees, what do you offer us," I inquire, venom still swirling on my words from the annoyance at almost losing my footing when he knocked his body into the tree.

Not tortured as obsessed. The truth spills from his maw and a smirk twists upon my jowls. Skywalker has answered my question as he keeps his gaze upon me. I take a breath before allowing the hot air to escape my lungs. "Welcome, Skywalker. You can join our ranks as a fighter - at the bottom until you have proven otherwise. I am Seele," I say, before turning my attention away from him and onto the next body that had wandered into these depths.

More rudeness. I was about done. "Schauen, was die Katze schleppte..." I hissed, yellow orbs narrowing as I glanced toward her. "What do you want, Fräulein?" A tiny pause. "And who are you?"

560 words
it sucks. i'm sorry |:
translations-
Schauen, was die Katze schleppte... = look what the cat dragged in...
Fräulein = young lady (she used it in a sarcastic sense)
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast. - by Seele - 10-13-2013, 04:14 PM