the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

They all spoke, voices mingled in the air. Closing her eyes The Empress tired to block out the babble, her family caught up with each other all around her, their voices rising into a single horrible noise. Clutching her jaw, Eris looked to each one in turn, trying to keep her cool and not loose what little remained of her patience. As each one opened their mouth to add useless noise, the Empress found that this was a downfall of being a leader. Her eyes had settled on Skywalker, praying that he held his tongue, Eris turned to the groups at large. Then, she waited. Soon there was a moment of silence that Eris quickly jumped to fill. "Circuta." Without feeling the need to speak too loudly, blue orbs rested on the new mare. The Empress waited to be sure that her other little doves had indeed stopped squawking like seagulls and settled into a silence. The Golden leader had not paid attention to whether or not the new comer had answered Seele's many questions. The Goddess of discord needed to know the answers to questions that truly mattered. Not questions that filled the silence.

Plus, Eris was quickly tiring of the nosie. "Are you willing to fight for us?" Her orbs never moved off of Circuta's face. "Are you willing to give crowns to Seele and I?" Once she had made sure that her question had been heard by all, she turns to the newcomer, a unicorn mare. Having met this one already in the marsh, the goddess sighed. It was a beautiful sight to see so many of their own gathered, the family was bigger than what she had thought. Soon they would not be able to hide in the Marsh. Their time was near, their time to lead a glorious war was coming up fast. The Empress was growing bored with all of the noise. "So many mad men," Eris muttered to Seele. "It's truly a wonder that we can contain them."

Turning to those who had gathered once agin, the golden goddess took her time to study each face. Were the words of a certain individual true? As a group The Asylum had a lot to prove. "We appear to have grown into a quite formidable force." Eris looked at Seele, studying her sister for a moment. They had begun to create something great, the only question now was how their fate looked. Where they on a doomed quest? Or would they end up Queens of the world? Only time would tell. "My doves, it seems that everyone has introductions to make." A giggle fell from her lips. "I am Eris, your leader, Empress and your sister." If anyone didn't already know who she was then they were truly damned. Eyes falling onto Skywalker, Eris offered him a small smile. Their deal would come into play to a more private audience, Eris just had to choose the right moment.

"Adorable little family." Mused Eris.

" "
498 words.
So lame. I apologise for the wait, I'll try to keep on top of this thread from now on. In future feel free to skip me if I do slow the thread down again. xD

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Messages In This Thread
RE: [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast. - by Eris_ - 10-15-2013, 02:19 AM