the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

Seiren’s ears pin to her skull as the noise seems to get louder. Annoyed she glares at everyone, wishing that they would just be quiet for one second! Voices, again, surround her. The silver wishes that she had never come to intrude on this noisy bunch because no matter what she said, these lunatics were not going to settle down. And not only were they loud, apparently they were a herd! Oh, how convenient, of course it would happen to her, that she would find a forming herd: an out casted herd. And not only two female leaders, but lesbians? Great.

Growling under her breath she looked at each of the member’s faces, wanting to slice them all into pieces as their blood drip down her tongue, enjoying the sensation of the fear. Not only were these savages annoying her, but many of them were giving attitude the two mares who were the leaders. Hm Seiren thought to herself Serves them all right. Slowly, she steps beside the unknown stallion so she could see everyone just a little bit clearer. Unlike many others, she was not afraid. Although these bunch of crazies seemed not to be afraid either. That is potential right there. Most souls Seiren had met always had a hidden fear inside them. Mostly it was of her because she usually does not get along with many, but she knew that while she was here she would have to play nice if she ever wanted some piece and quiet.

Swishing her tail back and forth, Seiren thought about this herd. There were so many names being thrown back and forth. Suddenly, the unicorn leader, looked towards her and spoke in a tongue that she did not understand. Giving a slight glare, she bit her lip. “Why does it matter? All I wanted was some peace and quiet! Is that too much to ask?” She hissed towards the mare. Seiren’s dark features did not lose dignity, but she knew she had better respond correctly. She did not want to stir up trouble. “But if you must know, I’m Seiren.” She says sarcastically.

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast. - by Seiren - 10-31-2013, 03:42 PM